“Bruno was great!!”

and up
Rio City Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike in Rio Tours is the original bike tour operator in Rio de Janeiro. Our mission is to provide the most memorable experiences to our clients by delivering excellent bike tours with a strong focus on customer service and to develop products that contribute to improving the tourist experience in Rio while spreading the bike culture in the community in order to improve people’s quality of life. The company is a dream that came true in 2012, and since then is offering the visitors of Rio the opportunity to see the city through different eyes. Whether you prefer city sightseeing tours, beach cruising or connecting with nature and wildlife in the jungle, we have you covered. Choose from our array of city, beach and jungle bike tours. You also have the option of private tours with us. All of our adventure tours (Beach Getaway and Jungle Tours) include pick up and drop off at your hotel or apartment and also include a picnic lunch. Looking forward to show you Rio the best way!
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Our party of four went on the Copacabana/Flamingo bike tour our first morning in Rio. Bruno met us, as per emails, outside the Copacabana at 9, bikes ready. He was an attentive and passionate guide, educating us on the history and politics of Brasil. We biked at a good pace, with stops and talks, and enjoyed a coconut drink near the end of our tour. The tour lasted about 3 hours and was a great introduction to Rio.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"fresh coconut water"
"fluent in english"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"an amazing guide"
"brazilian history"
"beautiful city"
"take pictures"

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Best way to see and learn about history of Rio. This was a discovery tour, simply the best. Special thanks to Bruno, spending extra times with us and explaining in depth of the history of the city.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Went on the Centro Tour a Saturday morning. It was great. Our guide was very knowledgable, and told us about the sights and the history of Rio and Brazil. It was the perfect way to cover a lot of ground in short time!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Bruno guided my parents and me on a wonderful tour from Copacabana through Flamengo and back.

Even before leaving on my trip Bruno impressed me with lighting fast e-mail responses to my inquiries concerning bike route and booking. So friendly and quick to respond!

The morning of our booking it was raining hard and tour was cancelled, but within the hour rain let up and Bruno called and said come right away! Let's give it a try! We were so happy!

Bruno is a friendly and easy going person who will tell you interesting facts about Rio and its history and make you feel very comfortable in both riding and conversing no matter what your age or background.

On the last day of my trip my mom said, "Thank you for booking the bike tour with Bruno, it was the highlight the trip."

In addition to the ride being FUN and INTERESTING I'd like to add that I admired Bruno's attention to detail. From the design of the bikes, to his super fast e-mail communication, to his friendliness, easy conversation and details such as stopping for a coconut water, his attention to quality and consistentcy shows in every facet of his business. His committment to quality is uncompromising! It was was such a pleasure to see and learn about Rio with Bike In Rio Tours and Bruno. If I were there for longer we would have taken the other two tours. My advice, take all! Muito Obrigada!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Bruno our guide was very knowledgable with a genuine interest in showing us the best of what Rio has to offer. I ended up doing all 3 of Bruno's tours it was so much fun. We saw areas which we wouldn't have done without a local. The bike ride was easy and mostly flat with a couple of slopes which we walked the bikes up. We stopped off for drinks and important landmarks on the way. The best way to see Rio and cover a lot of ground. It gave me the confidence to do my favorite areas on my own.