“The Bike tour in Rio is a Very nice activity.”
Review of Bike In Rio Tours

Bike In Rio Tours
Book In Advance
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike in Rio Tours is the original bike tour operator in Rio de Janeiro. Our mission is to provide the most memorable experiences to our clients by delivering excellent bike tours with a strong focus on customer service and to develop products that contribute to improving the tourist experience in Rio while spreading the bike culture in the community in order to improve people’s quality of life. The company is a dream that came true in 2012, and since then is offering the visitors of Rio the opportunity to see the city through different eyes. Whether you prefer city sightseeing tours, beach cruising or connecting with nature and wildlife in the jungle, we have you covered. Choose from our array of city, beach and jungle bike tours. You also have the option of private tours with us. All of our adventure tours (Beach Getaway and Jungle Tours) include pick up and drop off at your hotel or apartment and also include a picnic lunch. Looking forward to show you Rio the best way!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

All reviews
"flamengo park"
"city tour"
in 8 reviews
"historical information"
"great guide"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"excellent tour"
in 9 reviews
"forest"
"sights"

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Excellent tour of the center of Rio de Janeiro. Luis was extremely helpful as I exchanged e-mails with him trying to choose the right tour. During the tour I was in a small group and our guide Bruno took great care of us. His English was fantastic and I thought he provided a well balanced tour with enough information to learn about the town as well as Brazil. I would highly recommend this tour of the center of Rio as there is so many historic buildings/landmarks to see.

1  Thank Cristian A
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Reviewed August 11, 2013

See more reviews
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My mom and I really wanted to see downtown Rio and learn more about the city, but we were nervous to venture out by ourselves. In come Bruno and Luis to save the day! My mom and I had such a great time on the tour. Bruno has a fun and interesting way of telling the history of the city. Luis and Bruno make you feel safe the whole time and speak great English. I would highly recommend taking the time ti ride in Rio!

Thanks again Bruno & Luis!

1  Thank Abby B