“Taste so good....”

Neighborhood: Ipanema
Manágua, Nicarágua
“Taste so good....”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had the oportunity tu visit Aipo & Aipim, In Ipanema In my last trip around Rio de Janeiro
I just can say they have a really Yummy food ,good prices for Ipanema area wich is the expensive area In Rio....

I had salmon, sushi ,churrasco ( they cook for you at the grills at the moument you order , you also can choose the size of your meat)

I ate in 3 ocations. the staff Is very helpful and Kind, and you can find a variety menu
with healthy and delicious food !!!

• Visited September 2012

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Overcharged”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

At first the staff seemed friendly and the food was yummy, but cashier obviously knew I was foreign and tried to charge me $10 reais more for my meal, which I argued with her for a solid 5 minutes before she reluctantly said she had made a mistake and charged me the correct price. I am further avoiding the restaurant on principal.

Visited February 2013