“Carlos made first visit to Rio a memorable experience”

Brazil Tours With Carlos-Day Tours
Ranked #161 of 453 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
Los Angeles, California
“Carlos made first visit to Rio a memorable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Words cannot express enough how grateful I am to Carlos for making my first visit to Brazil a memorable one. Carlos provided my friends and I with the experience we were looking for when it came to truly understanding the history, culture and people of beautiful Brazil. He arranged great tours, and locations where to find the best brazilian food for a reasonable price. Even when he was not showing us around he made sure we were enjoying our stay in Brazil. If we needed any assistance he was more than glad to help. I highly recommend Carlos as a tour guide.

Visited February 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Beautiful Rios and Beyond with Carlos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Carlos did a great job showing us around Rios for 2 days. When we went to travel on, he added to our free form travel plan and we loved all the places he recommended. we keep in touch in hopes of returning to brazil and Carlos. Job well done - Marlita

Visited November 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Sightseeing with Carlos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

My friends and I did the 7 wonder tour with Carlos. It was an amazing experience and he was extremely knowledgeable about the city's culture and history.
We also visited a Favela with Carlos - the trip was very well organised and insightful.
I would definitely recommend Carlos as he not only went out of his way to recommend activities for us to do, he also went that extra mile by finding a transfer to the airport.
That's something that not many tour guides would do.

Visited August 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Rio the Right Way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

We added Rio to a business trip and time there was short. We gave Carlos very little notice with even less guidance... and in return he gave us a great day. We visited a variety of contemporary and historic highlights, enjoyed a local market, strolled city streets, parks and neighborhoods and made time for a totally relaxed lunch in a sweet little bistro. Followed by pastries from a small sidewalk bakery. I will absolutely trust Carlos when I return for more of Rio and more of Brazil!

Visited December 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Carlos is GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

For a specific tour request like mine, Carlos did a phenomenal job organizing my tour on short notice and giving me the opportunity to explore regions of Rio that I otherwise would not have been able to experience on my own. He was very knowledgeable, engaging, and his hired driver was excellent. When I return to Rio I will definitely request his services again.

Visited January 2012