“Best ever tour services I experienced!!”
Review of tourguidegentil

tourguidegentil
Ranked #204 of 475 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Full day tours starts at the Christ reedemer one of the seven wonders and at Tijuca rain forest to see monkeys and birds following by a wonderful beach tour at Copacabana beach and Ipanema beach the most beautiful so after we are going to Sugar loaf at the mountains where the wonderful city of Rio de janeiro started to grow in the 15th so we have a magic view from the all city where the famous James bond made the movie Moonraker so after going to the city french and the portuguese colonial towns
“Best ever tour services I experienced!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had 5 days in Rio de Janeiro
Tours were organized by a professional charming guide, gave the best taste and value to that visit.
Thank you Gentile!!!

Visited March 2013
TourguideGentil, Owner at tourguidegentil, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Hello
How are you?

I Hope everthing is nice, thanks for tour help at The tripadvisor, if you need anything in Rio or from my company rioglobaltours.com, please let me know ok?

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My first trip to Rio & South America”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Nothing makes your trip more interesting than having a guide who will take you to the sites you must see in Rio, and give you the history behind them. Gentil Nunes was the person you want for those once-in-a-lifetime trips to guide you from Sugar Loaf to the Corcovado, and to see the Two Brothers up close. With ample time to take in the scenery, and to take those memorable photos to view once back home. Gentil took his time at each site, but was very good at speeding us through long lines with his connections. So, if you go to Rio, be sure to look up Gentil, or ask for him when you get there, (Rio Global Tours). We hope to see him again!!! Best regards, Gerry & family!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gerry R
Good morning

How are you?

I would like to say thanks for all your help at The tripadvisor, if you may need anything from me or my company rioglobaltours.com , please let me know ok? Next year we do have our world cup and 2016 , our olímpica games in Rio so Will be a pleasure to help you, have a very week
Sydney, Australia
“Number one Guide and Travel Expert in Rio”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had a great experiences with Gentil about Two times in different area of Rio and tropical Islands . He is friendly, warm personality, and has vast knowledge of his Job also met high level of customer service responsibility.
Strongly recommended to join him then explore RIO !

Visited March 2012
Good morning

How are you?

I Hope everything is Nice, thanks for tour cooperation at The tripadvisor but if you need anything in Rio, dont forget is at rioglobaltours.com ok? Next year we do have The world cup and 2016 our olimpic games ok?
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best tour guide in Rio!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had a wonderful time with Gentil last month, he is a very special tour guide, knows Rio like the back of his hand and speaks perfect english. We spent 5 days in Rio, we are a couple with our 18 month old baby. Gentil picked us up at the airport and organized a wonderful trip for us: he took us around all the famous places in Rio (touristic hits) but also to the genuine Rio, his Rio. We had a wonderful Feijoada for a decent price in Santa teresa - where brazilian people go, not the tourist trap. This is what we really liked with Gentil: he made us discover a very sepcial Rio : the cariocas' Rio - the best rio!!! He knows everything about this city, the culture, history and also the fun places! We definitly recomend his services as a MUST do in Rio.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Manon A
Hello
I hope everuthing goes nice, how is The Life ?, if you need anything in Rio, dont forget me ok ???