“Awesome trip, awesome guide!”

Tour Guide Glayber - Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$375.00*
and up
Full day tailor made tour in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private tour guide in Rio de Janeiro for tailor made tours and assistance. 35 years old, born and raised in the city of Rio de Janeiro and working as a tour guide since 2004. I have lived one year in California to improve my english skills and 2 months in Mexico to improve my spanish skills. My tours are flexible and I try to show you the Rio everyone wants to see and a few other hidden gems that only locals know it.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had a very pleasant time in Rio with our tour guide, Glayber! He helped my family and I see the city and all points of interest for a fantastic rate and with a perfect schedule! This trip could not have been any better!

Glayber S, Owner at Tour Guide Glayber - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you very much for the nice words.

I am glad you had a great time.

Best regards,

"facts"
"language"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Transfer Rio did an excellent job communicating mostly with my client and myself with all changes and deliveries or client. They were prompt and I would highly suggest them for travelers in the future. We are a International Sports Travel company and we found them very easy to work with.

Glayber S, Owner at Tour Guide Glayber - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you very much.

I am glad you had a great service and your clients were satisfied in Brazil.

We hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Transfer Rio made sure our clients got to their games, appointments, and tours on time and safely. Let us know ahead of time when something could affect the schedule pick up or drop off (as the protest are going on right now) but still manage to provide quality service due good communication and and the qualified staff.
We at great Atlantic Travel recommend Transfer Rio if you are going to the Cidade Maravilhosa.

Glayber S, Owner at Tour Guide Glayber - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words.

I am Glad everything worked out and your customers enjoyed theis vacation in our hometown.

Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We travel extensively, internationally-at least twice a year- and Glayber is one of the best Guides we have had in what has been a generally good experience. His English was excellent, his knowledge of the City was what we needed and his historical perspective interesting and informative. He struck the right balance ie. not too monotone in delivery and not too long. He always tried to get us to the place at the right time with minimum queues or walking from parking spots. All in all -excellent.

Dear friends,
Thank you so much for the kind words and the time you've spent to write the review, I really aprecciate it.
I am glad you had a great time in my home town and I could help you with that.
You guys are amazing too and your interest in our history and fun facts made my job easier.
I hope to see you again soon.
Take care.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We booked several tours with Glayber and enjoyed each of the tours immensely. Our driver from the airport was exceptionally friendly and helpful; he gave us lots of tips on things to do and places to see in Rio. Everything was organized perfectly and ran smoothly, from our pick-up and drop-offs to the knowledge of the tour guides that contracted with Glayber. Overall, an excellent experience - would absolutely recommend to others. We plan on visiting Rio again and will definitely be contacting Glayber.

Glayber S, Owner at Tour Guide Glayber - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your time and kind words.

I am glad you had a great time in Rio and we could help it happen.

Thanks for choosing us and we hope to see you soon in Rio.