“Outstanding!”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a must do in Rio. This takes about an hour and a half to see it all. The views are remarkable so bring a good camera.

2  Thank LiketoeatCincinnati
There are newer reviews for Sugarloaf Mountain

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Although we tried for sunset, it wasn't a photo op day, but we had a great time meeting fellow travelers and enjoying the site.

1  Thank Dardok56
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Picked a perfect day to see a beautiful landmark...go at sunset to avoid the line ups & tourist buses..even just watching the aeroplanes taking off & banking around in front of us to land was also an added bonus..love love loved it!!!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

certainly a MUST when you're in Rio, and easy to get there with the cable cabin
The splendid view on all parts of the city is well worth the time and money to get there!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was gonig to skip this becuase of the lines and the time I had but I am glad I went up. It was amazing to see everything from the top. I really think this is something you need to do while your there, I figured that what more would I see after the Cristo but this was well worth the time and money.

2  Thank Pixtonian