My husband and I stayed at Hotel Premier for two nights during the world cup. I tend to agree with the other reviews that the hotel is very antiquated, however it was still clean - no frills but a decent hotel to stay at. Unlike the other reviews, I found the staff to be very helpful and kind - especially Marcelo. Granted this was World Cup time, I knew I would be paying higher prices and may have to compromise the quality of hotel but Premier was still a good choice for this occasion. When I go back to Rio however, I will most likely stay in another hotel when it's not a peak time like the World Cup. Note - the wireless is horrible and you have you have to pay for it. The breakfast was simple - very average/poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Premier Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Copacabana Hotel
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil