This hotel is terrible. Our room was robbed by the maid twice. Besides that the place is way overpriced and not very clean. After we told the management that we were robbed, they stopped cleaning the room and were incredibly disrespectful. The staff here is ridiculously rude and defensive. We witnessed the manager "cesar" verbally abusing a group of asian tourists that obviously did not speak the language. The staff is so rude that our entire stay has been effected. They charge in advance so you cannot check out in advance without penalty. Overall the most horrible hotel i have ever stayed at in the world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Premier Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Premier Copacabana
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Premier Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil