Poor breakfast (awful coffee!) noisey room and overpriced for this area. Staff not particularly great. 10% tax is a joke I've never paid that anywhere else in Brazil before. Large ugly characterless overpriced. Rooftop pool is tiny but the view is good. Stay here if you can't find anything else but it's not great by any means so don't expect to be bowled over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Premier Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Premier Copacabana
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Premier Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil