We stayed over New Years in Dec and had booked 4 nights. We ended up extending and stayed 9 nights as we enjoyed Rio so much. Lovely hotel - couldnt fault it at all but it was ridiculously expensive but then it was peak season when we went. Lovely beds and bathroom. Large rooms with a seperate living room area with sofas and a table. Definately worth a stay if you can get a decent price. Its 3 blocks away from Copacaba Beach which is the liveliest part of Rio (3 blocks 300 metres). Hotel are very good with making sure you keep safe etc. They will even help book your tours for you. Staff couldnt have been more helpful - they were great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Premier Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Premier Copacabana
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Premier Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil