The hotel is located in the very centre of Copacabana, in the middle of bustling activity. Overall, I am a strong believer of the fact that you get what you pay for, so from this viewpoint the hotel is perfect value for the money you pay.
The juice bar around the corner is great - I loved spending every morning there with a cup of coffee or a large glass of freshly squeezed juice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Premier Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Premier Copacabana
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Premier Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil