It's good to people on business who are not going to the beach and don't want to expend much money. Not far from Botafogo, and the metro station is just crossing the street, very handy if you have to get this transport. The front desk was kind of indifferent, no smile, no kindness, worked like robots. Room is ok, but a little small if I'd go with someone else.
And that is it, just recommend if you got to Rio on business. The beach and Atlantica Ave are a little bit far from the hotel, and during the night the neighborhood don't look like safe to wander around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Premier Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Premier Copacabana
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Premier Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil