Positive side, the location in front of the copacabana beach, great place to enjoy the rio janeiro vibe.., to walk.. in the summer...
regular, negative side, in general the staff it is not very friendly, they are not very helpful, the rooms are ok (do not expect a modern hote), the breakfast area is small, they do not have many options
there are other (value / price) hotels nearby instead of this one, just reserve with 2 or 3 months ahead...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orla Copacabana Hotel is just off famous Copacabana beach, a half-mile from Ipanema Beach and downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Highlights at include hotel-wide complimentary WiFi Internet access, a rooftop swimming pool, poolside bar, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Orla Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Orla Copacabana
- Orla Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Orla Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil