I was booked into the Marina Palace and was shown to my room - small but clean and comfortable, with a window looking toward Copacabana Beach with buildings in the foreground. I was happily unpacking when the front desk called to say that they wanted to move me to another of their properties (Marina Suites), almost next door, where they had a larger room. Turned out to be a suite overlooking Leblon Beach - absolutely fabulous. Breakfast was very good - continental with eggs cooked to order, fresh fruit juices and excellent coffee. The beach is across the road and there are restaurants all around, including a couple of great juice places. This was a great experience, and I plan to do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the pleasure of staying in Rio de Janeiro's most charming neighborhood, right in front of Leblon Beach. Relax in cozy apartments and suites that are stylishly decorated and offer a breathtaking ocean view. Enjoy a menu of services designed to meet all your needs and savor exclusive cuisine. If there is anything else you need, we will be happy to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Marina Palace Hotel
- Marina Palace Rio De Janeiro