We hardly slept on first night at Marina all Suites ...some sort of pump running adjacent to room 1103 kept us awake..The staff happily upgraded us to an ocean view apartment the next morning which was excellent.The only thing I found a little strange was that even though they are termed suites and come with a large kitchen, don't assume you can cook, or eat in it.
There is no crockery or cutlery..only two water glasses, a micro wave and sink?
Just as well the downstairs restaurant was worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First boutique hotel and Rio de Janeiro design, the Marina All Suites have a proposal to offer a unique atmosphere with personality and style. Are 42 spacious guestrooms, 20 of them suites decorated in a unique way design by renowned designers in the country. The 18-storey building also has a beautiful glass roof overlooking the beach of Leblon, Ipanema and Corcovado. The roof top are located in the lounge, a bar and a charming pool in vidrotil and Carrara marble, overlooking the sea. Recently inaugurated, the Events Room of the Marina All Suites offers up to 40 people and includes all electronic media. Corporate environment, facing the sea, ideal for business meetings and social events. Gastronomy is also its high point, the award-winning Bar d'Hotel recently opened its new menu and cocktails card. On the ground floor of the hotel is the Bar do Lado, best point of the Rio de Janeiro coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Marina All Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina All Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Marina Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Marina All Suites Rio De Janeiro, Brazil