The hotel is in a very good location. We got a room with the ocean view which was really nice. The room is modern and in good condition. TV has lots of channels (in few different languages). The toilet was a bit old looking but it was just a minor thing. Staff is very helpful however do not always trust in the taxi drivers they are recomending to you (they just want your money). Overall the time spent in tulip in copacabana was good and would certainly come back there. Breakfast is everyday the same but is enough things to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a period of time dedicated to the remodeling and investment of all services, rooms, and other areas of the hotel, the Hotel Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana is proud to offer one of the loveliest lodging options today in Rio de Janeiro. Our greatest asset is the privileged location on Atlântica Avenue across from Post 4, combined with our excellent event facilities and services. Our hotel is well equipped to serve guests on business as well as those on holiday, respecting the needs of each and offering excellent reference information during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Golden Tulip Copacabana
- Golden Tulip Hotel Copacabana
- Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil