I would've given this hotel five stars if the room would have lived up to the main areas (lobby and breakfast room), but I just couldn't. The location is great if you're looking to hit the beach and downtown shopping. The beach is directly across the street and downtown is one block the other way. The full breakfast is exceptional as well. Unfortunately, the rooms do not live up to all the other amenities. Not even the hallways. The room is threadbare at best. Tiny twin beds and mattress. But the price was great for the beach and accessibility to transportation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a period of time dedicated to the remodeling and investment of all services, rooms, and other areas of the hotel, the Hotel Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana is proud to offer one of the loveliest lodging options today in Rio de Janeiro. Our greatest asset is the privileged location on Atlântica Avenue across from Post 4, combined with our excellent event facilities and services. Our hotel is well equipped to serve guests on business as well as those on holiday, respecting the needs of each and offering excellent reference information during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Golden Tulip Copacabana
- Golden Tulip Hotel Copacabana
- Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil