Spent five days due to Business at the airport. If arriving international (Terminal 1) as you depart customs/Immigration take a left and find an elevator. Go to the 3rd floor (also where the shopping/fast food is located) and you will find the hotel (also part of a steak house (restaurant). Breakfast comes with the room for overnight stays. Breakfast is OK, fruit, cold cuts, eggs, juice, rolls, ect. Yes, no windows. WiFi in my room was sub-marginal and had to go in to the lobby if I wanted a good connection (cost 14 rs per 24 hrs) Not my idea of high speed. Most of the hotel desk staff speak english. My room had a frig, TV is International CNN and HBO2 (in english). Restaurant at night was a buffett (cost about 36 rs) May of had a menu but didn't see it. Only issue was they had also assigned my room to someone else and was walked in on at 1200 AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Out hotel is located inside the terminal 1, on the 3rd floor of the Rio International airport. this is very conveniente hotel with 97 rooms, with private bathroom, minibar, flat screen TV with international channels, restaurante open daily from 6am to 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rio Aeroporto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luxor Aeroporto Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Rio Aeroporto Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil