This hotel feels like a Japanese business hotel transplanted to Ipanema:
it's exceptionally clean and efficient, yet the rooms are quite small.
The hotel was recently refurbished, and with the exception of the faux-wood plastic floor, the rooms are tastefully decorated. Beds are good, and the bathrooms are spotless. Staff is courteous and helpful, and breakfast is very good.
The hotel has a perfect location, just a few steps from the beach, and with dozens of restaurants in walking distance. If only the rooms were a little bigger! Or if at least the windows were a little bit bigger! Nonetheless it's a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IPANEMA INN is a family-run boutique hotel located in the very heart of the iconic Ipanema neighbourhood, in Rio de Janeiro. The hotel is a stone's throw from the beach, on charming Maria Quitéria street, with a myriad of restaurants and bars around the corner and within a district with a buzzing cultural scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ipanema Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ipanema Rio De Janeiro
- Ipanema Inn Rio De Janeiro, Brazil