For the first half of our trip, a group of friends and I stayed at the Ipanema Inn. We booked it based on Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. We were greeted every day at the front and people were very pleasant. The restaurant was under construction but that didn't matter as they were serving breakfast in your rooms. We chose to have it sent to the lobby and we ate there as we enjoyed eating downstairs together. They provided towels for the beach every day. One of our rooms the AC was leaking, they fixed it right away. The rooms and beds are small, but renovated and perfect for two people. All in all, it was a great stay, I would definitely stay here again if I was in Rio and wanted to stay in Ipanema. Make sure you go to the Leblon area close by, great bars and restaurants all walking distance from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IPANEMA INN is a family-run boutique hotel located in the very heart of the iconic Ipanema neighbourhood, in Rio de Janeiro. The hotel is a stone's throw from the beach, on charming Maria Quitéria street, with a myriad of restaurants and bars around the corner and within a district with a buzzing cultural scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ipanema Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ipanema Rio De Janeiro
- Ipanema Inn Rio De Janeiro, Brazil