Ipanema Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Everest Park Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Breakfast included
Everest Rio Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Beachfront
Promenade Visconti(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
Ipanema Tower(Rio de Janeiro)
View Hotel
Hotel San Marco Ipanema(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Free Internet
Sol Ipanema Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
  • Breakfast included
Mar Ipanema Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
1,548 results
All reviewsgreat locationhalf block from the beachrooms are smalltapiocashopping and restaurantsbeach towelssuperior roomrestaurant stafffront desk staffboutique hotelyogurtexcellent hotelbreakfast was excellentsafe areavisit riobeach frontipanema
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I enjoyed a four night stay at the wonderfully located hotel. It is literally a block from Ipanema beach and within steps from shopping, restaurant and cafes. The best part is the rate; very reasonable for upscale Ipanema.
The rooms are small (think European) but clean, contemporary and comfortable with all the necessities one needs - in-room safe, toiletries, and free wi-fi (worked great once reset). My room was an inside room so I slept undisturbed. The staff are friendly, helpful and speak good English.
The included breakfast is ample to prepare for a day of sightseeing or the beach. Cereals, pastries, fruits, egg dishes, meats, cheeses and yogurt all on offer.
I will stay here again if I return to Rio. In all honesty, there was nothing I found troubling at the Ipanema Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AZglobetrotter
Daniel G, Manager at Ipanema Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear guest,

We are extremely happy by the review on our hotel, the IPANEMA INN.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our services, great value and newly modernised interiors.

We hope that your return into Rio de Janeiro happens swiftly, as we wish to be your hosts in town.

My warmest regards,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

If you are looking for a nice place to stay in Rio without breaking the bank this is the place for you. Perfect location, short stroll to the beach and to Leblon, as well as several really nice restaurants not even a block away. Hotel and rooms are really, really clean. Breakfast is delicious, fresh, nothing super fancy like in a posh hotel but everything you could want - lots of fruits, eggs cheese and meat, cereals and so on plus some Brazilian breads and cakes, as well as exotic fresh fruits every day, coffee etc. Front desk staff speak perfect English. Rooms are a good size and price is perfect. There is a safe and at all times I felt like myself and belongings are secure. If you want a nice hotel that is not the Caesar palace but not way out of town or crummy - then this is a great option. I would stay here again.
Wi-fi initially did not work but the pleasant woman at the front desk fixed it promptly by resting our account. It's a little slow and occasionally kicks me off, but generally it's fine for emails and internet surging (and I am working here as well as holidaying).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for the great comments about your recent stay with us at IPANEMA INN.

It is fantastic to hear how much you have enjoyed our location, in the very heart of Ipanema, a few steps from the best spot at the beach, as well as our services.

Your compliments to our restaurant and reception team was transmitted to them, who look forward to welcoming you back here soon.

We look forward to being your hosts again in Rio de Janeiro.

My very best wishes,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed at the Ipanema Inn December 27th to 30th. The people are great. So helpful especially Graciano!. We got into Rio at 10 in the morning, went to the hotel thinking we would not be able to get our room but they had the rooms ready and let us check in early. The reception people were so nice, made reservations for us. I cannot say enough nice things about the place.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for giving us the highest score here.

We are extremely happy to hear how much you have enjoyed the high level of service at one of our hotels, the IPANEMA INN. Your compliments were transmitted to the reception team, who look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon in Rio de Janeiro.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

the hotel looks very basic from outside but the room we stayed in was nicely renovated. the room was small, but clean.

the hotel is located in the Ipanema area which is very close to the beach. Many shops and restaurants are nearby.

we liked the breakfast a lot!! yammi! lots if fresh fruits, fresh juice, good coffee, also cereals and eggs.

the staff is great, too. not only were they helpful at the reception, but you can also trust the cleaning ladies. my brother forgot all his money on the bed and the cleaning lady didn't even touch it. i know this should be always like this, but you know what some people say about brazil. so, it was a positive surprise. btw: there is a safe in the room as well;)

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Daniel G, Manager at Ipanema Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your great comments regarding the recent stay with us, at IPANEMA INN.

We are happy to hear how much you have enjoyed our delicious breakfast, prepared with local and seasonal ingredients and served as a brazilian buffet style as a courtesy to our guests.

Thank you also for the great comments to our staff. I am glad that the training on excellency services recently undergone has been noticed by our guests. It also nice to learn that you have made the most of the amenities in the room, such as the electronic safe.

We hope to welcome you back soon at the IPANEMA INN.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Ultimate professional team. Polide, skilfull, quick and intimate. The rooms are absolutely clean, it is like to feel at our own house. No noise. The breakfast service is amazing, with common features, but also Brazilian dishes like tapioca, hot, crispy and filled with cheese. Season fruits absolutely sweet. Delicious cofee. I do recommend for all travelers.

Room Tip: There are no problems with rooms. The hotel service is honest and fair. Just enjoy. No luxury, in fact. But the rooms are clean, fresh and silent, with a good hot shower to relax.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

We are honoured by your words while describing the recent stay with us at the IPANEMA INN.

We are also very happy with the maximum grade given to us and the compliments to our services and staff. I am happy to hear that the training recently undergone with our teams have shown results so quickly.

Many thanks also to the compliments to our rooms.

Hope to welcome you back soon at the IPANEMA INN.

My very best wishes,