This hotel is nice. It is literally 20 steps from the beach which is awesome! The room I had was an inside room so it did not have a view of anything but other rooms. If you stay here get a street view room which of course is a little more expensive but would be worth it. The room is nice, but the bathroom we had was small that it was tight when opening the door because of the toilet.They serve breakfast everyday which is small, but nice. Brazilian coffee is so good. Best coffee I have ever had! They serve fruit, fruit juices, omlettes, ham, cheeses, bread and pão de quejo which everyone likes! The staff is nice and kind although they do not speak english so make sure you speak Portuguese. The WiFi is not consistent either. It drops and is hard to connect to sometimes. They do have computers in the lobby area that work and you can print from them. The doorman is nice and they have a bellman who will help you with your luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IPANEMA INN is a family-run boutique hotel located in the very heart of the iconic Ipanema neighbourhood, in Rio de Janeiro. The hotel is a stone's throw from the beach, on charming Maria Quitéria street, with a myriad of restaurants and bars around the corner and within a district with a buzzing cultural scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ipanema Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ipanema Rio De Janeiro
- Ipanema Inn Rio De Janeiro, Brazil