You know: if you're going to Rio, you're not expect to swim in the sea. The water is usually cold enough to make you feel like a popsicle. But it's still ok to spend the day lying in the sun, and probably Leblon is the place to stay. It's amazingly beautiful, calm, with nice shops and restaurants. A really pleasant place to be - even if you need to go a little bit far to enjoy touristic attractions or even do business.
Usually, staying in this neighborhood is really expensive. But in this hotel you will be one block away from Leblon, right in the end of the world famous beach of Ipanema. It's probably the most affordable way of staying in this neighborhood. As a bonus: most bedrooms have at least a very nice view.
Despite its wonderful location, there's nothing special about this hotel. Indeed, it's only a ordinary hotel, and it'd be really ordinary if it was anywhere else.
There's nothing specifically bad, but there's nothing remarkable as well. But, in this location, anything nicer would be much more expensive.
In the end, it's just value for money: if you can't find anything better anywhere else and does not want to spend more money to stay in Leblon, this may be the best choice.
Final tip: the beach can be noisy sometimes, therefore, ask for the highest room you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rio's most charming beach just a glance away. Sophistication, beauty and good taste all put together to offer you unforgettable moments in one of the world's most exclusive neighborhoods. Perfection is having a breathtaking scenery day and night right at your feet without the need to leave your balcony. At Praia Ipanema Hotel this is possible as all of our guestrooms offer beachfront views. We are prepared to provide the best stay for any occasion with the top-quality and customized service that makes Praia Ipanema Hotel an unforgettable setting from the moment you check in. Aside from the privileged location that allows guests to enjoy not only a stunning sun-filled beach but also all the fashion, culture and entertainment that Rio's most inspiring neighborhood has to offer, Praia Ipanema Hotel provides leisure options such as, a steam sauna, beach service with sunbeds, a heated swimming pool with infinity border overlooking the ocean and the Lobby Bar, a cozy and modern environment for those who enjoy spending time savoring on a nice drink. Ipanema is the perfect place to meet people and discover trends and styles. Famous for being one of Bossa Nova's birthplaces, it's the ideal spot to enjoy great moments in a very special way. Choose the hotel that knows Ipanema like no other and let us surprise you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Praia Ipanema Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Praia Ipanema
- Praia Ipanema Rio De Janeiro
- Praia Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil