This is a modern 14 storey hotel just one block away from Copacabana beach. There are local shops for water etc within a few minutes walk of the hotel and an ATM just over the road at HSBC Bank. The hotel is clean and offers a good breakfast buffet. Staff seem friendly and helpful. The dinner buffet and a la carte are nothing special for the price. Try Gula Gula restaurant in Ipanema for good food, or Arab on the promenade at Copacabana. The rooms are very small with little space to move around in especially with two large suit cases - they are OK for a couple of nights, but one would need more space if staying longer. Bathrooms though were more than adequate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renewed in 1999, the Windsor Plaza Hotel has become the perfect choice for business travelers who also wants to enjoy the wonders of Rio de Janeiro. Its facilities were designed to attend the highest expectations of those who need a nice place to work and relax. Our location is simply perfect as we are located just as close to downtown as to the main touristic spots in Rio. The hotel offers 24 hours room service, free high speed internet, cable tv with English, German, French Spanish and Italian spoken channels, beach service, laundry, 2 digital telephone lines in the room, business center and fitness center. We also offer a free transfer to / from the International and local airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Windsor Plaza Copacabana
- Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil