Stayed here for business in Rio. The hotel is located one block from Copacabana Beach, which reduces the price considerably. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating (I needed to change rooms due to internet connectivity problems and was also able to get a late check-out till 3:00 PM.). The room furnishings are starting to show their age and could use upgrading.
Overall a good stay. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renewed in 1999, the Windsor Plaza Hotel has become the perfect choice for business travelers who also wants to enjoy the wonders of Rio de Janeiro. Its facilities were designed to attend the highest expectations of those who need a nice place to work and relax. Our location is simply perfect as we are located just as close to downtown as to the main touristic spots in Rio. The hotel offers 24 hours room service, free high speed internet, cable tv with English, German, French Spanish and Italian spoken channels, beach service, laundry, 2 digital telephone lines in the room, business center and fitness center. We also offer a free transfer to / from the International and local airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Windsor Plaza Copacabana
- Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil