The hotel is in a good location and while not on the Avenue Atlantico is only a short walk to Copacabana beach. Rio de Janeiro is an expensive location and the Plaza probably represents fair value for money in the area. The room was comfortable and cool although the weather was not making this difficult!. Breakfasts are excellent with plenty of waiters ensuring a smooth experience even at the busy period.
The staff are pleasant and efficient with a good welcoming approach. I was wrongly transferred to the sister hotel nearby (Windsor Atlantico). The desk staff in both hotels were excellent in ensuring the mix up was sorted out quickly without causing me stress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renewed in 1999, the Windsor Plaza Hotel has become the perfect choice for business travelers who also wants to enjoy the wonders of Rio de Janeiro. Its facilities were designed to attend the highest expectations of those who need a nice place to work and relax. Our location is simply perfect as we are located just as close to downtown as to the main touristic spots in Rio. The hotel offers 24 hours room service, free high speed internet, cable tv with English, German, French Spanish and Italian spoken channels, beach service, laundry, 2 digital telephone lines in the room, business center and fitness center. We also offer a free transfer to / from the International and local airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Windsor Plaza Copacabana
- Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil