19 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$129
Priceline$129
Destinia.com$150
2,342 results
All reviews private beach bene restaurant ipanema beach club level pool area top floor leblon concierge cachaca rio favela anderson paulo uber brazil casa
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2019

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times, and absolutely love the location, since it provides a little oasis in a busy city like Rio. For this stay, I'd like to mention Joana Parente, one of the Club Floor receptionists, who took care of all details of my stays with great attention and made sure I had the best experience and room I could have during my recent and short business stay. Her care and attention made my visit, and I can't wait to go back next year!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank jfrp2007
Reviewed September 18, 2019 via mobile

Mi son had a great time at this hotel’s pools, beach and restaurants. He also enjoyed the improvised kids club a lot although I would have liked to know in advance of the unavailability of the real kids club upon reservation.

I’d definitely recommend for families with small children!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank 413alejandram
Reviewed September 15, 2019

The staff, especially the concierge were so friendly and helpful. Thank you to Raquel and Gabriel for their hard work and helping us out at the last minute. Wouldn't hesitate to stay on service alone.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank N M
Reviewed August 31, 2019

We had a wonderful stay in a 2-floor suite with a balcony on each floor right in front of the ocean which had a perfect view of Rio’s magnificent mountains and the sea.

We had access to their Club room on the top floor which had the most picturesque views of the wonderful city of Rio including Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon.

We were also given access to bicycles to ride down the beach path. The resorts pool is perfectly placed in between the the view of a mountain and the sea and the water was just the perfect temperature.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank SwagEP
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

This resort is amazing right next to leblon ipanema and copacabana yet away from all the hustle and bustle

Great facilities and a private beach - rooms are new and clean with great views

Definitely stay here and do trips to ipanema and copacabana and other sights as needed

Date of stay: August 2019