This hotel is now called Mercure Botafogo Mourisco.
I've stayed there for one night, and it was quite nice, almost nothing to complain. The only issue was that there were some small ants in the bathroom; nothing dramatic, but a bit annoying. It is conveniently located: there is a subway station nearby. One must notice, though, that the surrounding area is a bit scary at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of our main options in Rio de Janeiro. This accommodation is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Botafogo, 2.3 km from Copacabana Beach, the 4-star Mercure Botafogo Mourisco offers a pool, bar and gym to relax during your stay in Rio de Janeiro. For your convenience, free WiFi is available. The air-conditioned rooms have cable TV, a safe, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel features a restaurant, 24-hour front desk, business center and meeting rooms. You can also enjoy the bar for refreshing drinks. Mercure Botafogo Mourisco is just 300 meters from Botafogo Metro Station, 2 km from Sugar Loaf Mountain and 5 km from Copacabana Fort. Santos Dumont Airport is 5.4 km away, while Tom Jobim International Airport is 22 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Botafogo Mourisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Rio De Janeiro Botafogo Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Mercure Botafogo Mourisco Rio De Janeiro, Brazil