I stayed with my husband for two nights in Carnival 2010 but this is essentially a business hotel. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, with nice views from the windows on the upper floors and Wi-Fi but no safe! The hotel is clean and the staff professional and attentive. Pool is small but adequate. Breakfast is poor and should be improved. This hotel is located in a business district, a quiet area at night, but only a short taxi journey from the beaches and tourist area. A few minutes away from the Botafogo sea front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of our main options in Rio de Janeiro. This accommodation is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Botafogo, 2.3 km from Copacabana Beach, the 4-star Mercure Botafogo Mourisco offers a pool, bar and gym to relax during your stay in Rio de Janeiro. For your convenience, free WiFi is available. The air-conditioned rooms have cable TV, a safe, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel features a restaurant, 24-hour front desk, business center and meeting rooms. You can also enjoy the bar for refreshing drinks. Mercure Botafogo Mourisco is just 300 meters from Botafogo Metro Station, 2 km from Sugar Loaf Mountain and 5 km from Copacabana Fort. Santos Dumont Airport is 5.4 km away, while Tom Jobim International Airport is 22 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Botafogo Mourisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Rio De Janeiro Botafogo Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Mercure Botafogo Mourisco Rio De Janeiro, Brazil