This hotel is very modern, and the amenities are similar or better than a 4 star hotel in North America. The triple room we got has ocean view from the balcony and the view of Cristo Redentor on the Corcovado. Apparently there is a renovation on the 20th and above but we did not notice a thing. The breakfast is very tasty and fruits choices are quite extensive (first time I tried sugar apple). Return to airport, we took a metered taxi instead of the fixed rate taxi recommended by hotel, this save us some money. I highly recommended this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on Copacabana beach in the spectacular city of Rio de Janeiro, PortoBay Rio Internacional offers you the best of two worlds - the sensational city and a breathtaking view over the beach right on the doorstep... Step into Rio Internacional and feel at home - make the most of your stay! Look out over Copacabana beach and revitalise yourself with the sea breeze. The ideal location for an unforgettable holiday or to counter the stress of a day's work in Rio ... 117 apartments/rooms decorated in the best taste... a range of flavours at La Finestra and a roof-top pool with stunning views over Copacabana beach and Corcovado... The hotel PortoBay Rio Internacional offers free Wi-Fi throughout the whole hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Porto Bay Rio Internacional
- Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil