We upgraded to this hotel through our travel agent and was not disappointed. The hotel is brilliant at catering for all of your needs. The rooms are extremly spacious and the balconys lloking over the beach are brilliant. We was lucky enough to be staying here during valentines day so enjoyed a fantastic meal in the hotel restaurant which was fantastic. The beach kiosk is a great idea being able to order food and drink and charge it to your room from the beach therefore eliminating the need to take cash out.......it can get dangerous ordering beer to the room all day though :-)
The review would not be complete without mentioning the roof top pool......the pictures do not do it justice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on Copacabana beach in the spectacular city of Rio de Janeiro, PortoBay Rio Internacional offers you the best of two worlds - the sensational city and a breathtaking view over the beach right on the doorstep... Step into Rio Internacional and feel at home - make the most of your stay! Look out over Copacabana beach and revitalise yourself with the sea breeze. The ideal location for an unforgettable holiday or to counter the stress of a day's work in Rio ... 117 apartments/rooms decorated in the best taste... a range of flavours at La Finestra and a roof-top pool with stunning views over Copacabana beach and Corcovado... The hotel PortoBay Rio Internacional offers free Wi-Fi throughout the whole hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Porto Bay Rio Internacional
- Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil