One of the best hotels I have had the pleasure to stay at. 26th Floor room with stunning views of Copacabana beach (a few yards across the asphalt!) and the amazing Sugar Loaf mountain.
The room was very well equipped and very clean, great bathroom with large shower that would overshadow most hotels here in the UK.
Staff, service and food were excellent the breakfast was to die for... could not fault.
Recommended for both business and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splitty, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil