We spent 5 very comfortable nights at this beautiful hotel the week before Carnival. We were greeted by the delightful Beatrix in Reception who performed a miracle by getting us two rooms with a great ocean view on a busy Thursday night. The rooms are simply decorated with comfortable mattresses, high quality bedding, and one of the best showers I've ever experienced in a hotel room. The location, right across from Copacabana Beach, can't be beat and we enjoyed free beach service including umbrellas, lounge chairs and foot rests! Also, the best breakfast ever with an amazing selection of fresh fruits, cheeses, hot and cold offerings.
Just shy of perfect because they charge for water....kind of crazy since we were told not to drink the tap water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil