Hotel was recommended by our travel company and we thought it was a good choice. Located right on the beach at Rio. Good breakfast with lots of fresh fruit. Didn't think it was that expensive for drinks and food generally. Concierge very helpful and recommended some good places to eat. Rooms decent size and we had a good view of the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil