I stayed here for 6 nights from 5th Dec 2010. The room was big, modern and very clean. Breakfast was included and there was a great selection to suit all tastes. I found the staff here very friendly although sometimes the staff at the main reception were not so. The bar man at the small roof-top terrace/pool was the best, always smiling and up beat. Location of this hotel is excellent, right opposite Ipanema beach in the heart of Ipanema. Free towels, deck chairs and parasols are provided by the hotel. Ipanema is a good location to stay in Rio, I felt perfectly safe,being a single female traveller that is important. Great Bistro called Zaza's around the corner from the hotel, def recommend a meal there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located facing the ocean, at the most trendy point of Ipanema Beach, the "Station 9", and only one block from the bar Girl from Ipanema, birthplace of Bossa Nova. Perfect for leisure or business trip for its proximity to downtown and the best tourist sights of Rio de Janeiro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol Ipanema Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Best Western
- Sol Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil