The location is great, The staff are helpful and pretty organized. Like all 3/4 star Hotels in Rio the hotel is old from an architectural point, sound insulation is bad: windows in particular. IF you are light slleper get rooms at the back... but no view! Breakfast is average. Shame that most Rio hotels did not take the opportunity of the World Cup to update and invest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located facing the ocean, at the most trendy point of Ipanema Beach, the "Station 9", and only one block from the bar Girl from Ipanema, birthplace of Bossa Nova. Perfect for leisure or business trip for its proximity to downtown and the best tourist sights of Rio de Janeiro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Sol Ipanema Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Best Western
- Sol Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil