You can't find a better location in Rio/Ipanema than this. Literally about 30 yards from the beach, which is what Rio is all about, really. Rooms are not all that big, but the staff is very helpful, and all the front desk staff speak English. You can walk to some of the best shopping shopping in Rio if that's your thing, also to lots of restaurants. If you want to do the beach, they lend you sand chairs, beach towels, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located facing the ocean, at the most trendy point of Ipanema Beach, the "Station 9", and only one block from the bar Girl from Ipanema, birthplace of Bossa Nova. Perfect for leisure or business trip for its proximity to downtown and the best tourist sights of Rio de Janeiro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol Ipanema Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Best Western
- Sol Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil