We recently spent five days at the Sol Ipanema in Rio. We were on a high floor with an ocean view that was spectacular. The room was spacious enough and very clean, with a very comfortable king-size bed. Bathrobes were provided, which is always a nice surprise, but no tissues, which we found odd. Towels are fluffy, but only one bath and one hand towel per person. They could be a little less stingy with those. Other than these two minor issues, we were very happy there. The staff was helpful, and the breakfasts, included in the price, were excellent, not to mention that the light-filled dining room overlooks the beach. This part of Rio is quite safe, and there are many restaurants and clubs within easy walking distance. We would go back there again in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located facing the ocean, at the most trendy point of Ipanema Beach, the "Station 9", and only one block from the bar Girl from Ipanema, birthplace of Bossa Nova. Perfect for leisure or business trip for its proximity to downtown and the best tourist sights of Rio de Janeiro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sol Ipanema Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Best Western
- Sol Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil