I gone to Rio for a business trip and we have get booked to JW Marriott at Rio by my compnay.
I seen that Rio is a amazing holiday destination and very long beach line.
JW Marriot is good for business visit as well as for vacation. We found the rate high on 1st sight, US $ 200 per day. But when we reach there the place is amazing. We have put up at 10th floor, on beach side, I have no words to describe the view.
If you do excersie, You can have jogging at the morning at beach or there is a fitness center at Hotel
The hotel service is very good and brakfast is nice. The breakfast at hotel is lots of variety, breads, juice, milk, coffee, fruits, etc.
The rooms are very clean, there is mini bar in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extraordinary JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro hotel offers seamless commuting to the city's best attractions, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer and a variety of nightlife, restaurants and golf courses. The world-famous Copacabana beach is just steps away from our doors, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to exciting activities like rock climbing, surfing and sailing. Guest rooms at our JW Marriott feature elegant decor, plush bedding, marble bathrooms and LCD TVs with international cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brazil