Stayed in nov 2012. Nice hotel, not sure I would rank it among the top jw's however. Nice lounge overlooking copa beach. Had a small room with no outside facing window. Hotel is across the street from the beach and has its own " private" area for hotel guests. Overall a nice spot and we would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience endless celebration at the luxurious JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro. Our extraordinary Rio hotel offers easy access to the city's best attractions, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer and a variety of nightlife, restaurants and golf courses. The world-famous Copacabana beach is just steps away from our doors, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to exciting activities like rock climbing, surfing and sailing. Guest rooms at our JW Marriott feature elegant decor, plush bedding, marble bathrooms and LCD TVs with international cable. After an exhilarating day at the beach, visit our state-of-the-art fitness center, sparkling rooftop pool or one of our two massage rooms. Our hotel in Rio also offers irresistible on-site dining and more than 7,000 square feet of stylish space for memorable weddings, receptions, banquets and conferences. Book your stay at our spectacular Rio de Janeiro hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brazil