The hotel is really great, location is perfect, just in front the sea, clean, with a freindly staff, and offers many leisure services such a pool, a spa. The rooms are small for Marriott standards but, very well appointed. I am a marriott elite member and I have free breakfast located in the 9 floor, very good service. At 3 in the afternoon they offer cheeses, and from 6 to 9 is coktel time with many choices of food beverages and drinks. The staff who attend the concierge Lounge is really helpfull, specially Alejandro Rios Balaguer. He prepared for me a Caipiriha perfect.!!!
As I said I will choice it again, but I have to recognice that it is out of price. I got a promotional price for members so it was perfect for me. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extraordinary JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro hotel offers seamless commuting to the city's best attractions, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer and a variety of nightlife, restaurants and golf courses. The world-famous Copacabana beach is just steps away from our doors, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to exciting activities like rock climbing, surfing and sailing. Guest rooms at our JW Marriott feature elegant decor, plush bedding, marble bathrooms and LCD TVs with international cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brazil