Let me start by saying that yes - we are Platinum members. The Service was top notch. The Lounge had great snacks and drinks - available for free to us. The beach service was super good - of course a beer would be more expensive - but we'd gladly pay for the additional friendly service. We saved some money by eating great street side food. The location is very good. The rooms are very very good. I would recommend in a heartbeat. Prices are high but definitely a top Marriott location if you have still have some points and you don't know what to do with them. Much better experience than spending them in the US or Caribbean. We are going back in April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extraordinary JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro hotel offers seamless commuting to the city's best attractions, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer and a variety of nightlife, restaurants and golf courses. The world-famous Copacabana beach is just steps away from our doors, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to exciting activities like rock climbing, surfing and sailing. Guest rooms at our JW Marriott feature elegant decor, plush bedding, marble bathrooms and LCD TVs with international cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brazil