Stayed five nights in a suite. Great hotel, very safe, very comfortable. Awesome sushi restaurant. Abundant breakfast. Rio is such an amazing city. JW Marriott offers you quality service and concierge will help you get around the city. not cheap, but after all, it's Rio. nothing is cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extraordinary JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro hotel offers seamless commuting to the city's best attractions, including Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer and a variety of nightlife, restaurants and golf courses. The world-famous Copacabana beach is just steps away from our doors, and Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our proximity to exciting activities like rock climbing, surfing and sailing. Guest rooms at our JW Marriott feature elegant decor, plush bedding, marble bathrooms and LCD TVs with international cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Marriott Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brazil