My room in this hotel was good - clean, with a really comfortable bed.
Botafogo is a great neighbourhood with fantastic food and quite safe to walk.
But I'm not sure what the point of having an apartment is if there is no cooking equipment. And tea bags with no kettle!
The internet is appallingly bad. I was here for work for a week and had to spend much of my time in the lobby as the signal only reached my room one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel at home with true comfort and hospitality in a great location. You will be welcome at the Mercure Rio de Janeiro Botafogo. The Mercure Rio de Janeiro Botafogo hotel, between Rua Sao Clemente and Rua Voluntarios da Patria, is located in an area with many major national and international businesses, clinics and an important gastronomic hub. The hotel lies under the arms of Christ the Redeemer, within easy reach of the city center and metro. It is close to the Rio Sul and Botafogo Praia shopping centers and Unibanco cinema space. A few minutes from Copacabana beach, the Botanical Gardens, Lagoa and Santos Dumont Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Rio de Janeiro Botafogo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Rio De Janeiro Botafogo Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Mercure Rio De Janeiro Botafogo Hotel Brazil