Three of us stayed here for 3 nights just before Carnaval and just before a cruise. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit. We were very comfortable. The rooms weren't big but we had planty of space. The balcony didn't have much of a view - we mainly looked out on a blank wall - but the rooms were bright. We enjoyed using the pool. We would have liked some utensils in the kitchen but maybe we should have asked for some. The rooms were very new and clean. The staff spoke very limited English but were helpful and pleasant. We liked the not-so-touristy area. Two nice super markets were nearby and the subway was close, too. I had been worried about safety in Rio but we felt safe, had a great time, and want to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel at home with true comfort and hospitality in a great location. You will be welcome at the Quality Suites Botafogo The Quality Suites Botafogo hotel, between Rua Sao Clemente and Rua Voluntarios da Patria, is located in an area with many major national and international businesses, clinics and an important gastronomic hub. The hotel lies under the arms of Christ the Redeemer, within easy reach of the city center and metro. It is close to the Rio Sul and Botafogo Praia shopping centers and Unibanco cinema space. A few minutes from Copacabana beach, the Botanical Gardens, Lagoa and Santos Dumont Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites Botafogo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Rio De Janeiro Botafogo Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Quality Suites Botafogo Rio De Janeiro, Brazil