Stayed here for a couple of days during a holiday recently and it was top notch. The location was right in between access to 2 beaches - Ipanema and Copacabana. The area is totally safe and within walking distance to many eating establishments. The staff spoke good English and were absolutely lovely in every way. However, there was one incident - they accidentally charged my card (meant for pre-authorisation) but apologised for it (i have not checked whether it has been refunded or not). Other than that, this hotel was perfect. Do note that even though it is said to be an apartment hotel, no cooking items (pots / pans) are provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with 63 apartments, located between the two most famous beaches in Brazil, Ipanema and Copacabana, and 8 kilometres from the centre of Rio. The hotel is only 25 kilometres from the international airport and the famous Wet and Wild fun park. The hotel features an unheated indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a business centre and a parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, ACCOR, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aparthotel Adagio Rio de Janeiro Ipanema reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Rio De Janeiro Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Mercure Rio De Janeiro
- Aparthotel Adagio Rio De Janeiro Ipanema Brazil