It is located very nice, in walking distance between Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, on a very circulated street. Expect some traffic noise during the day. The underground station is reachable in 5 minutes walk and a bus station is right outside the hotel.
The hotel actually offers apartments which is great for longer stays. There is a bedroom, and an open living with a small kitchen. You have a fridge and microwave and cooker. So you could reduce the costs associated with eating out every time in the many places available close by. Both the bedroom and living have LCD TVs with access to cable TV with many channels having double audio so you can switch the films and shows to their original English.
Breakfast is quite basic but it offers some fresh fruits.
Staff is friendly. I would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with 63 apartments, located between the two most famous beaches in Brazil, Ipanema and Copacabana, and 8 kilometres from the centre of Rio. The hotel is only 25 kilometres from the international airport and the famous Wet and Wild fun park. The hotel features an unheated indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a business centre and a parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Adagio Rio de Janeiro Ipanema reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Rio De Janeiro Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Mercure Rio De Janeiro
- Aparthotel Adagio Rio De Janeiro Ipanema Brazil