“Wonderful!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ipanema
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was a wonderful little restaurant tucked away on a quiet street in Ipanema. It has a very classy feel inside. We ordered a delicious ravioli with gorgonzola sauce and Brazilian fish stew. Both dishes were excellent. Service was attentive and the staff spoke some English. They accept credit cards. I highly recommend!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Safe choice in Ipanema. Tasteful ambiance, small menu and excellent drink menu.
The service needs improvement.

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Arrived around 8:30pm and the place was empty. As it was still around Carnival, they provided a set menu. Lots to choose from and food was amazing! Price was on par with the quality. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I cannot rate this restaurant highly enough! This would easily be a 5 star restaurant with regards to food, service and understated chic decor in Sydney although the great thing about this restaurant here is there is no attitude unlike other places of a similar nature.

The service was professional, warm and welcoming and not at all overbearing. The food I cannot fault but the star was the sparkling sangria (the best sangria I had in Rio) and the dessert was beautifully presented so much so I didn't want to eat it but of course I did and it was delicious!!

I don't think this place has been open for long so it is a little quiet (there was only one other table whilst we were there, mind you it was a weeknight) but don't let this put you off, we didn't mind, the mood lighting, candles, the chic house vibes gently playing in the background and warm service made it a perfect atmosphere for us.

Please do not overlook this place whilst in Rio, it was the best dining experience we had on our holiday. I only wish we spoke Portuguese, I would have loved to give my compliments to the chef!

1  Thank sharingthemoment
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had there a business launch and even if it was a really boring meeting this place made my mood!! Really great food with really nice and quick service!!