“Great Find!”

Cuisines: American, Brazilian, Italian, Mexican, Seafood, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Copacabana
Reviewed September 21, 2014

My boyfriend and I were just looking for a place to eat along Copacabana and found this place across the street. They have lots of specials for great prices. For lunch we had fillet mignon, which they brought a hot-plate to our table so we could cook it to how we wanted, garlic mashed potatoes and salad...it was WONDERFUL. They also have a breakfast buffet daily, which we had, from 4-11 am, which has pancakes, bacon, fruit, different types of eggs, French toast and more for only $16R. Service was great, we had a great experience. But like other people said there are some prostitutes hanging around there at all hours of the day but I wouldn't let that stop you from eating at this place! The food is fabulous :)

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I love this place. Great atmosphere, good food, great location. Always seems to be busy and something going on. Yes the place is a haven for prostitutes but they do not bother you if you are there just to eat or are drinking. It really is a "must go" place for me - because it is just so much fun.

5  Thank DPW1967
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great burgers, the best in Rio and a good price for a thick meaty burger, and only R$19. Large TV's showing sports, especially NFL during the season. The place is clean and there is always a buzz about the place. It's a good night out

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Food - very good.
Location - excellent
Atmosphere - seedy in the evening. Ok in the day.

Not a place for the faint hearted! Working girls are there all day and particularly at night. I'd gone there with friends, after having a lovely meal I ventured inside to use the ladies toilet. On the way back to the table I was surrounded by three women who demanded money to let me pass. There were also shady characters about - we left the bar very quickly when we realised we were about to be a potential target for a mugging/theft. Be careful with bags and money in this area - do not let people see what you have got.
Day time is ok, a pleasant bar to pass the time having a meal or drink.

4  Thank arcangelboo
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Good Place, its open 24 hours a day! I went about 3 times. My favorite dish was the the self cook filet mignon!

There a "working girls" there all the time. They dont bother you. What I did not like was that they like to hang out in the bathroom which is very small and they didnt seem to care or move out the way. They should patrol the bathroom to get them out of there.